Conveniently Located steps away from Tulane University
The historic Park View Guest House is located on St. Charles Avenue a short walk from Tulane University. We welcome the opportunity to provide Tulane visitors, guests and Tulane student families spacious accommodations. Recently purchased and beautifully restored by local New Orleanians, the Park View offers timeless elegance and southern hospitality. Situated in Uptown New Orleans next to Audubon Park and Audubon Gold Course, the Park View inn is convenient to tourist attractions and the finest dining establishments. Take a legendary St. Charles Avenue streetcar ride through the Garden District to the French Quarter, and return for an afternoon aperitif on the porch or a glass of wine in the library.
The Inn is filled with period antiques and quality furnishings, all reflecting good taste and impeccable style. The Park View staff is committed to making guests feel welcome and comfortable. They proudly provide soft towels, quality linens, and comfortable beds which will make your room feel like home. Several rooms boast antique plantation beds from the mid 1800s. Other rooms have balcony access and breathtaking views of Audubon Park.
Take a stroll through the majestic oaks, or a jog on the bike trail, or a leisurely walk through the Tulane University campus. Our staff will be glad to book a golf package or make dinner reservations for your enjoyment. They are knowledgeable about New Orleans area attractions and Tulane events including Green Wave football. Our staff will be happy to formulate recommendations to help you make the most of your visit to Tulane and New Orleans.
The Park View, where timeless elegance joins Southern hospitality
to make your stay unforgettable!
- As a fabulous, antique filled mansion, creative use of space has been utilized in order to provide each room with its own private bathroom.
- A generous continental breakfast is served daily in the Audubon Dining Room from 7 am to 10 am.
- Complimentary wine, soft drinks, and sweets are available each afternoon.
- The Park View inn offers free Wireless Internet access.
- Well behaved children are always welcomed at Park View.
- Since the Park View dates back to 1884 it is not equipped with elevators.